Is acne always a problem that you are facing? Blackheads are can be said to be the most troublesome skin problems. In fact, the formation of blackheads is closely related to our living habits. Blackheads are mainly due to the oxidation of sebum and dead skin cells on the opened pores. Don't worry. It is still possible for you to eliminate blackheads as long as we develop the following 3 good habits!
1. Always Remember To Remove Make-Up
After a long day, you must remember to remove your makeup when you return home Otherwise, cosmetics may clog your pores and cause more blackheads. If you have oily skin, consider using a foam cleanser with a makeup remover to increase your cleansing effect. In addition, cotton pads and cosmetic brushes should be replaced and cleaned regularly.
2. Do Not Touch Your Face
Bacteria are often one of the reasons for the formation of blackheads. The bacteria in your hands may be transferred to your face if you use your hands to touch your face. Hence, avoid putting your hands on your face or avoid touching your face unnecessarily. If you really need to touch your face, remember to wash your hands before touching your face.
3. Don't Squeeze With Your Hands
Will the blackheads be forever gone if you use tear-off masks or squeeze the blackheads out using your bare hands? The answer is "NO!". When you remove the blackheads by squeezing them out, you are also causing the surrounding pores to become larger. This will eventually lead to more dirt stuck into them. Ultimately, the blackheads will come back.
Below are the 3 natural and simple remedies for removing blackheads. You can easily use either of them to remove blackheads at home.?
1. Clean your face with a cleanser and warm water. Apply natural and mild toothpaste thickly on your nose. Wait for 5-10 minutes and clean your face with warm water. Practise this once a week.
2. Mix half teaspoon of salt and 3 tablespoons of milk. When the salt is half-dissolved, gently apply the mixture to the blackheads. Then, wash your face with warm water after half a minute.
3. Mix 3 to 4 teaspoons of pearl powder with clean water. Stir evenly and gently apply the mixture to the blackhead area. Finally, clean your face with water.
Say "NO" to blackheads!